Welcome to My Blog

I am posting research and art that I have been doing recently. Feel free to leave comments. I hope you enjoy the site.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Pterodactyl

     Pterodactyl means "winged finger." Pterodactyls had a wingspan up to 40 feet long! It takes me 13 steps to walk 20 feet. So, that's .... whoah!.... I can't even think about it! Pterodactyls flew around and with their keen eyesight caught their Thanksgiving feast.

     They lived in the late Mesozoic Period. They were carnivores who ate things like fish, lizards, insects and mollusks. They killed their prey by swooping down like hawks and grabbing  the prey and flying back up. The Mesozoic Period served a great lunch. Yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     Pterodactyls ruled the sky. They had no enemies.

No comments:

Post a Comment